Thursday, March 25, 2010

HealthCare Blog

The new healthcare bill was put into place by Obama the other day and it will cost about 1 trillion dollars. When it comes to the healthcare bill I feel that not everyone will have the money and funds to have it. Many people say that it will be cheap to access it but what exactly is cheap to every single person in America? I think people should be able to choose whether they want healthcare or not, I also think it's ridiculous how there will be a fine if you don't get healthcare. So either way your paying out of your pocket. I would have to say that I'm not positive what my decision would be when it comes to the new healthcare bill. I feel it will be good because more people will go to the doctor when sick. But i feel it will be bad because it's a lot of money towards more debt and not everyone will be able to afford it. Also, the riches taxes will go up to pay for the people who cannot afford it. I feel we're making progress but yet our rights are being played with when we're forced to get healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment